What if our thoughts appeared on our forehead seconds after they came to mind?
This question was presented to a few people and here is what they said:
- Kelly Lininger -"That would be too scary...I don't necessarily want to know what others think of me and vice versa."
- Demond Davis - "People wouldn't like me very much."
- Shawn Green - "I thank God no one can see my thoughts."
- Monica Cannady - "Some people would be mad at me."
- Marjorie Byrd - "I'd have to quit my job and I'm sure I'd lose some family members."
- Alicia M.Waters - " Wow...it would reveal to others what God already knows...the truth!"
- Gigi - "I'd be in big trouble!"
- Edward Lawson - "Society would cease to exist. How can I be civil with people and know EXACTLY how they feel about me and vice versa?"
- Lavern Simmons - "I would wear a baseball cap."
- Javan Williams - "Conflict!"